*Variable interest rate in effect on September 1, 2021
3. Subject to credit approval by National Bank. Each balance transfer must be at least $250.
4. This coverage applies to purchases and rentals charged in part to the card, except out-of-province medical/hospital insurance for which the travel arrangements need not be charged to the card, and lost or delayed luggage insurance where all transportation costs must be charged to the card. This coverage applies to the primary cardholder, his/her spouse and/or dependent children when they (spouse and/or dependent children) travel with the primary cardholder. Extended warranty coverage applies to most new items purchased with the card, in Canada or abroad, as long as the manufacturer's warranty is valid in Canada. Certain conditions and restrictions apply. For more information and for details of your insurance coverage, please consult the insurance certificate associated with your card.
5. Clients must submit required documents within the given deadline. Certain conditions may apply. Only the primary cardholder (“Cardholder”) of National Bank World Elite Mastercard whose account is in good standing can request a refund of travel expenses. An account in good standing refers to an account linked to a credit card which complies with the Agreement governing the use of the credit card and which is not subject to any restrictions. For example, the annual fees related to the credit card must have been paid in full. The maximum amount that can be submitted for reimbursement between January 1 and December 31 of each year is $150.
Eligible expenses include:
- airport parking fees
- baggage fees
- seat selection fees
- access to airport lounges worldwide
- airline ticket upgrades
The claim must be submitted within 60 days of the purchase date and accompanied by proof of purchase. The travel fees must be charged to the National Bank World Elite Mastercard credit card. The maximum reimbursement amount is $150 per account. The refund will be issued within 7 business days following the request approval date and after receiving all required information. An amount not claimed in a year cannot be carried over to the following year. For more information or to obtain the refund form, sign in to rewards.nbc.ca, click the Refund of travel expenses tab and complete the form, you can also contact us at 1-888-296-8881 (toll-free).
6. Exclusively available to World Elite Mastercard cardholders. Visitors must present their physical credit card and boarding pass to access the National Bank Lounge. The National Bank Lounge is only available to clients travelling to international destinations (excluding Canada and U.S. flights). Guests cannot spend more than three (3) hours in the Lounge. For National Bank clients who do not have free lounge access and for additional guests, admission is around $37 for adults and $26 for children, plus tax. Admission is free for children under three years old. The entry price may change at any time without notice and at the discretion of the Lounge operator.