®THE EXCHANGE is a registered trademark of Fiserv Inc.
®Mastercard, World Mastercard, World Elite and Platinum Mastercard are registered trademarks, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Authorized user: National Bank.
®The Personal Flex Line, the All-In-One and THE TOTAL are registered trademarks of National Bank of Canada.
®SECURIZONE is a registered trademark of National Bank of Canada used by NBC Assistance Inc.
®Interac is a registered trademark of Interac Inc. Used under licence.
®App Store and Google Play are respectively trademarks of Apple Inc. and Google LLC.
1. Eligible credit cards: Platinum, World or World Elite National Bank Mastercard credit card. Credit card is issued subject to credit approval by National Bank of Canada. Certain conditions apply.
National Bank reserves the right to terminate, without notice, the savings and other benefits on all products and services included in the banking offer, if the client closes their eligible bank account. In the event the client cancels their eligible credit card or replaces it for a credit card that is not eligible for the offer, National Bank will charge fixed monthly fees of $12.95 on the transaction accounts to enable the client to maintain their savings and other benefits in the banking offer.
2. Bank account with chequing privileges. Certain services, such as the passbook and paper statement by mail, are not included. Included services and fees for unrelated services are indicated in our Fee Guide.
3. Financing subject to credit approval by National Bank. Certain conditions apply.
4. Financial planning services are offered through subsidiaries of National Bank. Financial Planners provide their services on behalf of National Bank Investments Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of National Bank of Canada.
5. Subject to credit approval by National Bank. The discount is offered to holders of a National Bank Platinum, World Mastercard® or World Elite® Mastercard® credit card. The $1,330 in annual savings is provided as an example only to illustrate what a holder could save with the offer. It is based on the typical profile of a client who has the following products: two bank accounts equivalent to The Total® package, with the individual SECURIZONE 2.0 product, a World Elite® Mastercard® credit card, a National Bank All-In-One® home equity line of credit with an annual balance of $150,000, and has a good credit rating.
Savings are calculated as follows: No monthly fee for transactions included in the The Total® package (annual savings of $694 for two active chequing accounts), plus an annual discount on the individual SECURIZONE 2.0 product (annual savings of $36), plus an annual discount of 0.50% on the All-In-One® line of credit rate (annual savings of $750), plus no fee for the World Elite® Mastercard® credit card for the first year (savings of $150). These savings represent the difference between what a client with the offer and a client without it would pay. Certain conditions apply. Potential savings may not reflect the net savings that you will receive; this amount will vary based on your financial situation.
6. Transactions carried out at our ABMs, a participating merchant, through our online banking services (including our call centre) or those related to certain operations in your account.
7. Transactions carried out at our branches during business hours.
8. Subject to credit approval by National Bank. Upon receipt of each statement, the borrower must pay a minimum installment to National Bank that corresponds to the sum of the interest and insurance premiums charged to the account for the period covered by the statement, and any other amount required to ensure the account's debit balance does not exceed the credit limit. This minimum installment must be made without using the line of credit.
9. This offer must be renewed annually on presentation of identification and proof of professional status or claim status.
Monthly account statement. No management fees. The Personal Flex Line® rate is established by the prime rate, plus a spread established by the client’s credit history. As a guideline, the applicable rate for a typical Personal Flex Line is comprised of the prime rate + 2.75%. Once an amount is borrowed from the line of credit, it accrues interest. The minimum monthly payment is limited to the monthly interest and life insurance premiums (as applicable). Examples of credit fees calculated over a 30-day period at the applicable rate as at May 1, 2023.