Your Investor Profile
Do you need help getting your investor profile?
designed by a team of financial experts.
- You favour investments that provide you with regular and stable income.
- Your portfolio is structured in such a way as to give you very moderate capital growth over the long term.
- You are looking for an investment strategy that will provide you with regular income.
- You want moderate capital growth over the long term while minimizing the impact of market fluctuations on your portfolio.
- You invest a small part of your portfolio in equities.
- Your investment strategy combines three main objectives: steady returns, current income and moderate capital growth.
- To achieve this, you invest primarily in fixed-income securities while also taking advantage of the growth potential of equities.
- You are looking for long-term growth with a moderate amount of risk.
- Your portfolio is evenly distributed among the various asset classes in order to take full advantage of market opportunities.
- Your risk tolerance allows you to seek significant capital growth over the long term.
- You seek high potential returns.
- You are prepared to tolerate fluctuations in the value of your portfolio.
- You are looking for strong capital growth.
- By favouring equities in your investment strategy, you seek maximum growth over the long term
- You are therefore willing to tolerate significant short-term fluctuations in the value of your portfolio.
- You are looking for investments that you can easily convert into cash without any risks.