Employee Benefits Plans for Businesses
By improving your business's employee benefits plan, you can motivate your staff, increase job satisfaction and boost employee retention.
Set up a complete employee benefits plan
This service, offered by one of our subsidiaries, will help you set up an employee benefits plan that fits your human resources strategy. We can advise you on how to optimize your pricing and coverage and show you how your plan's benefits compare with your competitors' plans.
- Key argument to be used to recruit and retain qualified employees
- Control of your costs using demographic analysis tools
- Positioning of your offering in line with the market
- Support with your internal communications
Get advice on human resources management
Human resources management expertise is an integral part of our employee benefits service offering. The experts at National Bank Assistance Network1 offer you support and a host of solutions and services, including employee relations management, employee retention and hiring processes.
Our comprehensive plan includes:
- A free phone line for HR Assistance Solutions
- A business analysis that includes:
>Information on compliance and employer responsibilities
>Information on eligibility for government assistance programs
>Personalized documentation and recommendations tailored to your needs, including employee benefits
- Support on labour standards and occupational health and safety
- Information on your CNESST contributions
- Assistance with your employees' disability files
- Range of preferred rate à la carte services
Find out more
1 CGI Payroll Services Centre Inc. is the sole provider of payroll processing solutions and services marketed under the Nethris® brand and for which National Bank of Canada acts only as distributor.
® Nethris is a registered trademark of CGI Payroll Services Centre Inc.
®Mastercard, Masterpass and Priceless Cities are registered trademarks, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Authorized user: National Bank.