Learn more about our financing products with advantageous conditions for your personal and professional needs.
Whatever your goal, come to us for a financing offer designed for healthcare professionals.
Our financing conditions are tailored to the reality of your sector.1
Whether you want to start or develop your practice, or incorporate yourself as a professional, benefit from financing solutions2 adapted to your needs such as:
Easily manage your professional banking activities with an advantageous account:
Enjoy additional benefits on the Mastercard Platinum Business® credit card:
Are you planning to start a clinic with several partners, or set up a group of labs? Our experts in the Health Group can advise you and help you plan and finance your project.
Discover our financing solutions tailored to your needs:
Optimize the management of your cash flow with our tools and offers adapted to your situation:
Carry out your projects in complete confidence with our experts from the Pharmacy Group, renown on the Quebec market:
Discover our multi-merchant solution and allow your clinic to collect payments effectively.
Learn about our subsidiary Private Banking 1859, our expert in wealth management.
1. Financing solutions are subject to credit approval by National Bank of Canada.
2. Financing subject to credit approval by National Bank. Certain conditions apply.
3. “Prime rate” means the annual variable interest rate published by the Bank from time to time and used by the Bank to determine the interest rates on demand loans granted by the Bank in Canadian dollars in Canada. Valid for a 1-year term. Ask your Account Manager for the applicable rate for terms over 1 year or consult the base rate page to find out which rate applies on the day’s date.
4. The monthly subscription to our Internet Banking Solutions – Businesses is offered free of charge when enrolling in this package. Certain conditions apply.
5. Annual fees: These fees will appear at the latest on the 2nd statement following the issuance of the card, and once a year after, whether the card is activated or not. Minimum payment: Your minimum payment will correspond to 2.5% of your account balance plus any amount already due or $10, whichever amount is higher. If your account balance is lower than $10, you must pay the entire balance. If you exceed your credit limit, the amount of the minimum payment will be the highest of the following amounts: (a) 2.5% of the account balance or (b) the amount of the overlimit. Grace period: No interest will be charged on purchases made during the month if the balance is paid in full within twenty-one (21) days of the date of the statement. This grace period does not apply to cash advances or balance transfers. Examples of credit charges calculated for a period of thirty (30) days:
|Annual interest rate
|20.99% (regular rate for purchases)
|22.99% (regular rate for cash advances and balance transfers)
6. Neither National Bank nor Lex Start, nor their representatives, assume any liability for the exactness or reliability of the content. However, any lawyer who renders a service via this platform is liable for that service.
7. See the offer details and conditions.
® Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Authorized user: National Bank.
© 2017 Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton S.E.N.C.R.L. and affiliated companies. All rights reserved. Member of Grant Thornton International Ltd. Operio Corporation Inc.
© 2016 Global Payments Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Global Payments and the Global Payments logo are trademarks of Global Payments Inc. and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without prior written consent. All other trademarks, registered trademarked, product names, and logos identified or mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Payment processing and pricing approvals provided by Global Payments Direct, Inc. Terminals & terminal services provided by Global Payments Canada GP.
® National Bank Business Central is a registered trademark of National Bank of Canada.